___________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________

mercredi 12 novembre 2014

                     LOOK STYLE GOLDEN ENGINES


Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.




Work with me abdel.blogger@gmail.com  :









1 commentaire:

  1. Looking very sharp as always! I love these images and the message of your post. Thank you for adding me on Lookbook. I'm glad to have discovered your blog through the site. When you get a chance, I would love for you to visit my blog, Truly Madly Deeply Fashion. Hopefully we can stay in touch.

    Keep up the good work and best wishes from London,

    Saba

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer